Platform: WordPress Content Management system
Framework: Bootstrap, React, GSAP
7.7 second load time
30% conversion rate
5.75% bounce rate
In 1966 Ramesh Ni Mithaio was founded by Chunilal Chhaganlal Halvawala alongside their son Tansukhlal Chunilal Halvawala & Brothers.
As of now, they are serving a wide variety of Indian sweets through their shop which is located in Zampa Bazar, Surat. To upscale their Sales we developed one of the finest E-Commerce website for them.
Mr.Chetan visited our corporate office and advised us following challenges there business was facing
- Sales went down due to Lockdown and they had no facility to take orders online.
- They had no idea on which channels they should select to start selling.
their sweets online, that is marketplace or own website.
- They wanted to know how everything works, from receiving online to postage of sweets
We identified that client had a very reputed brand and the competition was not very high for their products. We implmented following features to help
them go online.
- Conducted Strategy Session and implemented SEO to acquire Internet Users
- Developed E-commmerce Website which allows them to add,edit and delete items
as well as receive online orders and manage postage
- Provided necessary training so that they can completely control the online
shop on there own
Client had a very good response just by implementing On-Page SEO on their website.
- Successfully received orders from over 10 cities across India
- Able to accept online payments from national and international clients
- Very good improvement in acquiring new users as well as ranking on
many keywords related to sweets.
WORK WITH US
Let’s work together to build something great.